Pickrell Pirates

Well everone ELSE was doing it, so I guess we ought to as well! Actually I was checking out Becky's blog and saw how many others were keeping in touch with their blogs. What a wonderful idea! So anyway,... I'm going to bore you with my news too! Whoo hoo!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ketchikan, Alaska, United States

Now is the time to adjust to yet another new normal. We have forgotten what sleeping through the entire night is like.

Saturday, September 16, 2006

Rick's Lament


Rick has recently said to me, "I don't really care for blogging." The he quickly added, "but it's okay for you." Now what am I to say to this? Do I simply stop, because my husband is being a jerk about it (aka, being a butt). Or do I simply snub my nose at him and continue as though it doesn't bother me? Personally, I enjoy keeping in touch with everyone and enjoy writing down my random thoughts so that anyone who might be remotely interested in my ramblings can know what's up. So right now, I respectfully stick out my tongue and blow a raspberry at the love of my life. The I post my blog because that's how I "roll."

1 Comments:

Blogger Da Baums said...

Keep up the blogging! Besides it is the in thing to do!

9:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home