Pickrell Pirates

Well everone ELSE was doing it, so I guess we ought to as well! Actually I was checking out Becky's blog and saw how many others were keeping in touch with their blogs. What a wonderful idea! So anyway,... I'm going to bore you with my news too! Whoo hoo!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ketchikan, Alaska, United States

Now is the time to adjust to yet another new normal. We have forgotten what sleeping through the entire night is like.

Thursday, January 24, 2008

The Real Puppy

OKAY!... So here's the REAL picture of my puppy. Awww.... isn't she cute? You can tell by the bits of distruction around her that she's a bit of a handful, but we love her dearly. It's like having a baby in the house, which is exactly what we needed.


Zatarah couldn't be more of a blessing. We got her on January 12, the day before Azalea's delivery date. I have to admit, I was REALLY struggling that week. But, God is gracious, and I'm grateful for our furry little dooger.


There are times when I get really mad at her, but then I see her and her daddy and... well, just look...


How can you stay mad at someone who makes the love of your life so happy? It's funny how whenever Zatara gets in trouble with one of us, she'll go to the other parent. Aw... parenthood. We're having a great time. :)



4 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer Caskey said...

What a cutie! What kind of dog is she anyway?

2:52 PM  
Blogger Becky said...

Krista was right, she is cute. :)

10:36 PM  
Blogger Veta said...

Ahhhhh! So cute. It is amazing how much therapy can be found in animals. Love and joy can be found in so many forms, shapes and sizes. She is very cute and I am sure the cats will come to...well at least tolerate her. Love you

2:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home