Pickrell Pirates

Well everone ELSE was doing it, so I guess we ought to as well! Actually I was checking out Becky's blog and saw how many others were keeping in touch with their blogs. What a wonderful idea! So anyway,... I'm going to bore you with my news too! Whoo hoo!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ketchikan, Alaska, United States

Now is the time to adjust to yet another new normal. We have forgotten what sleeping through the entire night is like.

Monday, August 20, 2007

Unwelcome Visitor, part 2

Here's the pictures of our little Dracula, as promised. (Oh, on a side note, my dad is sending out emails that he has a grandson on the way. Just to clear that up, we're not exactly sure what we're having, so, it's mostly just wishful thinking at this point.)

There's the little menace. He's all of about 4" total. Still creepy as all get out.





Yes, that's little dot on the top of the door is the bat and that's Rick laying on the floor, covering his head and trying to encourage the winged terror out the door. This may look rediculous, but trust me, I look 100 times more silly with a blanket wrapped around my head, cowering behind the office door, screaming and taking a picture. :)






My hero! That mighty bat hunter! (Rick was very reluctant to let me take this pic. I think he's cute. Guess that's why I married him).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home