Pickrell Pirates

Well everone ELSE was doing it, so I guess we ought to as well! Actually I was checking out Becky's blog and saw how many others were keeping in touch with their blogs. What a wonderful idea! So anyway,... I'm going to bore you with my news too! Whoo hoo!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ketchikan, Alaska, United States

Now is the time to adjust to yet another new normal. We have forgotten what sleeping through the entire night is like.

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Glutton for punishment?


This is what I want to be like. Cute and really buff! HA! (That'll be the day).
Some of you can probably relate. Our lives are running at a comfortable pace; everythings fine, but perhaps we get a little bored once in awhile. So to keep us busy, we take up a project. Things start getting a bit more complex, but it's okay. We still have a little time. We can fit in one more thing. Then, all at once, our lives are super busy and someone asks us to do them a favor by helping them out. AAAAAHHHHHH!!!! What have we done?! We've just volunteered our lives away!
....But hey,... at least we're not bored.
If this is you, please know that you have a someone who can sympathize with you here (I'm talking about Tiffany, Rick... I'm not so sure about). The important thing that I need to remember is that even though life gets really busy, I need to keep that time with God sacred. No cutting corners. That's the only way that I'm going to survive this. Also, making time for family and realizing that they are on my side. I tend to forget that, in my maniacal business.
Having spilled my ramblings onto the internet, I am now off to class, then to call a parent, and then to reading a book, and then to bed (yes, that is my night, lame as it is). Farewell!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home