Pickrell Pirates

Well everone ELSE was doing it, so I guess we ought to as well! Actually I was checking out Becky's blog and saw how many others were keeping in touch with their blogs. What a wonderful idea! So anyway,... I'm going to bore you with my news too! Whoo hoo!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ketchikan, Alaska, United States

Now is the time to adjust to yet another new normal. We have forgotten what sleeping through the entire night is like.

Thursday, September 21, 2006

God Bless our Law Enforcement


God Bless all of you men and women who are out there enforcing the law and keeping us safe. I don't think you get this enough, so here's my contribution:

THANK YOU!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Da Baums said...

Thanks Tiffany!
~Trooper Baum

9:22 PM  
Blogger Derek Linder said...

I definitely agree with that! More and more it seems that law enforcement has become a thankless position and looked down on. My hat's off to them as well. (Thanks Jeremy!)

7:41 AM  
Blogger Eric & Sarah said...

Maybe we should get a “Donutland” in Ketchikan?
~CBPO Bird

3:26 PM  
Blogger Da Baums said...

Hey Eric - lets open a Crispy Creme! Sarah and I can bake donuts for you and Jeremy! HAHA

10:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home