Pickrell Pirates

Well everone ELSE was doing it, so I guess we ought to as well! Actually I was checking out Becky's blog and saw how many others were keeping in touch with their blogs. What a wonderful idea! So anyway,... I'm going to bore you with my news too! Whoo hoo!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ketchikan, Alaska, United States

Now is the time to adjust to yet another new normal. We have forgotten what sleeping through the entire night is like.

Friday, August 15, 2008

Oh August, how art thou?

Rick and I just celebrated our 3 year anniversary! Hurray! It actually turned out to be a great evening. I was a little worried, because our original plans had fallen through. We were going to go to Reno and check out the Atlantis Resort and Spa (where Kristi Baum used to work). However, the spa wasn't open until September, and that was pretty much the whole reason to go, seeing as how we're too poor to gamble. We ended up spending the entire day together trying to get my garden fountain to work. Then we cleaned up and had and expensive dinner at Annabels. It was actually pretty fun living it up. I had budgeted enough money for us to have a really fancy dinner: champaigne, appetizers, the works. Then we strolled over to the movie theatre and watched "Batman," which was actually really good. It was a terribly romantic evening. It was actually one of the best dates we've ever been on.
As stated before, I've been working really hard on the Azalea court, and things are really coming along. I can't really use my hands any more, but here's some pics.


BEFORE NOW (with Dad and Sean's help)



The starts of the fountain. Here's what it looks like now.
I just assembled a bunch of junk that I found around the yard. I got the idea from Denny Terry. I actually love my fountain a lot. Just ask Krista :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home