Pickrell Pirates

Well everone ELSE was doing it, so I guess we ought to as well! Actually I was checking out Becky's blog and saw how many others were keeping in touch with their blogs. What a wonderful idea! So anyway,... I'm going to bore you with my news too! Whoo hoo!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ketchikan, Alaska, United States

Now is the time to adjust to yet another new normal. We have forgotten what sleeping through the entire night is like.

Tuesday, December 09, 2008

God is good!

Praise be to God from whom all blessing flow!
So far, crisis has been averted. I am so incredibly thankful for God's family and the prayers of His saints. My appointment went well today. No rupture, and baby is okay. I do have a small bladder infection, which means that my arch nemesis, dehydration, is back but I will overcome (*sigh* I hate water). Everyone who I consulted today was a woman, which made me feel more comfortable. The problem with being pregnant is that your private parts suddenly become public domain. But everybody was every encouraging and assuring me that I had made the right choice of coming in. Actually, it was my mother and Krista who made the right choice in forcing me to come in, but that's another blessing from God. Tomorrow is 22 weeks. God is good, and this baby was prophecied over. In my head I know that this baby is going to be okay; I just wish the rest of me would catch up. I find myself envying those women who just seem to pump out babies as if their some kind of factory. If only they knew what kind of gift they had.
Thank you, everybody! My joy has been restored to me, and my heart is so blessed by your love. God bless you all, and MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! :D

3 Comments:

Blogger Nanette said...

PTL!!! I was praying for you last night. This is VERY good news!!! See you at the tree. :) Nan

7:43 PM  
Blogger Veta said...

Drink, drink, drink. We should never seen you without a bottle of water in hand. It does actually grow on you or at least becomes a habit after a while. We love you girl. Drink to your health.

7:12 AM  
Blogger Cooke family said...

That's right! Remember that prophecy! I'm glad everything was fine!

1:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home