Pickrell Pirates

Well everone ELSE was doing it, so I guess we ought to as well! Actually I was checking out Becky's blog and saw how many others were keeping in touch with their blogs. What a wonderful idea! So anyway,... I'm going to bore you with my news too! Whoo hoo!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ketchikan, Alaska, United States

Now is the time to adjust to yet another new normal. We have forgotten what sleeping through the entire night is like.

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Good times

This last week Rick had ten days off. It was marvelous. I had all these plans for all these things that we were going to get done, but it didn't turn out that way, and that's okay. Zatara has especially appreciated having her daddy home, she hardly gets to see him at all. I am so thankful to God for giving me a husband like Rick. Yes, he drives me crazy... well, most of the time, but he really is a great man.


I took this picture awhile ago, but I thought it was so cute. Zatara had a very long day, but she still wanted to hang out in the living room with us. She fell asleep with her chew toy in her mouth.

1 Comments:

Blogger Becky said...

I am enjoying all your recent updates! Sounds like you've had a good summer between the daycare experiences, chopping wood and building your azalea garden. I used to chop wood when my family had a woodstove! I always enjoyed it. Happy anniversary, too. :)

11:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home