Pickrell Pirates

Well everone ELSE was doing it, so I guess we ought to as well! Actually I was checking out Becky's blog and saw how many others were keeping in touch with their blogs. What a wonderful idea! So anyway,... I'm going to bore you with my news too! Whoo hoo!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ketchikan, Alaska, United States

Now is the time to adjust to yet another new normal. We have forgotten what sleeping through the entire night is like.

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Whoo Hoo!

I was waiting to get some cool pictures, but that's not going to happen.
Anyway, I am now officially over 24 weeks pregnant! Hurray! This is indeed a very momumental thing for Rick and me. This is the longest I have ever been pregnant. What a great thing to be able to share this with my church family. I know there are so many prayers coming our way, and we are truly truly blessed.
We just had an OB appointment on Friday, and everything is great. Baby's heartbeat is strong and beautiful. I haven't had any pains at all and daily I feel the little karate kid kicking me. It's fantastic! And let me tell you, I have some of the best friends in the whole wide world. Knowing that this milestone was a big one for me, Krista, Stephanie Hemminger, my mom, and Anna Scott took me out to lunch and we had a 24 week party. They got me some baby gifts. It was pretty awesome. I am so incredible blessed!!!
I will keep everyone updated. We have another ultrasound in early January (they're keeping a eye on that previa), so maybe we'll be able to find out what we're having.
Toodles!

3 Comments:

Blogger Veta said...

Toodles indeed!!! I need to know what you are having as I have a special surprise but I need to know the gender. I am so excited for you.
Veta

2:58 PM  
Blogger Nanette said...

Tiffany...That is AWESOME!!! God is so faithful! Bless you and keep us all posted on how things are progressing. Yay...I'm so happy (and relieved) for you!!!! Much Love, Nan

7:07 PM  
Blogger Ketchikan Walkers said...

Happy New Year! The Lord is good! We continue to pray for you, Rick and baby. Have a blessed rest of the week!

Love,

Rosie, Scott and Jenna

3:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home