Pickrell Pirates

Well everone ELSE was doing it, so I guess we ought to as well! Actually I was checking out Becky's blog and saw how many others were keeping in touch with their blogs. What a wonderful idea! So anyway,... I'm going to bore you with my news too! Whoo hoo!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ketchikan, Alaska, United States

Now is the time to adjust to yet another new normal. We have forgotten what sleeping through the entire night is like.

Friday, January 09, 2009

Have I mentioned God is good?

My heart is filled to bursting at my excitement. God is truly amazing. I had a follow-up ultrasound yesterday to check on that previa I had mentioned earlier. Everything is A-okay! I'm so relieved that one threat of having to have a C-section is eliminated. And bonus, the ultrasound tech got us the most beautiful picture I have ever gotten from this kid!

It took my kid 6 weeks to develop a nose, but there it is! Look at those lips! And that chin! Krista keeps gushing about the lips. Azalea had my mouth too, so it's pretty cool. Rick did ask the tech if we could try to see what it was; and...

it's a baby. Actually, the tech did say it looked like _______, but it was really tough to say. We're about 70% sure of what it is, but I'd hate to announce to everyone what it is, and then come birthday time... oops! Sorry you only have dresses little boy; or sorry we only have Carharts for you little girl. So there in lies our joy. We are so thankful to the Lord.

6 Comments:

Blogger Veta said...

You are torturing me with the suspense. You could say we think it is a _____. Oh come on on now, I can keep a secret. I am so excited for you both. I can hardly wait until April. It seems so far away.
Love to you
Veta

8:59 PM  
Blogger David, Jenn, and Abby said...

70% sure. Hmm. I have my guess. Glad to see all is well with your beautiful baby!

8:40 AM  
Blogger Nanette said...

Tiff...I am so excited for you!! I'm with Veta tho...the suspense of what this baby is is killing me!! Inquiring minds want to know!! Anyway, that's awesome you won't be needing a C-section. Congrats!! You are right...God *IS* good!! See you tomorrow~ Nan

11:57 AM  
Blogger Jeremy & Olivia said...

Praise GOD!

2:16 PM  
Blogger Cooke family said...

Very cute picture! We're almost into the 3rd trimester already!

10:58 PM  
Blogger sixwickerts said...

My bet is a boy! Even though you think it's a girl :) I have to be contrary ya know!

5:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home