Pickrell Pirates

Well everone ELSE was doing it, so I guess we ought to as well! Actually I was checking out Becky's blog and saw how many others were keeping in touch with their blogs. What a wonderful idea! So anyway,... I'm going to bore you with my news too! Whoo hoo!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ketchikan, Alaska, United States

Now is the time to adjust to yet another new normal. We have forgotten what sleeping through the entire night is like.

Thursday, January 01, 2009

My bump, my bump, my lovely baby bump!

So during my time off I finally got back into the kitchen and did some baking. I made an awesome looking pirate ship cake! It was pretty fun to decorate it. I'm not so sure that I'm going to eat it though (I didn't have real sugar, and I didn't find the Crisco until after I had already floured the pan). But it looks great! The ship is crewed by the Grummy bears. That's gummy bears that turn into pirates (stupid me wrote it wrong on my grocery list). I even made a Native inhabited island to get pillaged (the Natives are all white).

Krista was laughing at me, because with my "Domestic Diva" apron on my baby bump sticks out in a rather cute fashion. We had fun enduring the snow. And hurray hurray, we're 25 weeks now!





HAPPY 2009!!!!




3 Comments:

Blogger Veta said...

YOHOYOHO! I recognize that mold. It is soooo cute, the ship and your baby bump. I am so excited for you. I miss the snow a little bit but I DO NOT miss shoveling.
Happy New Year you all!

7:48 PM  
Blogger Cooke family said...

Nice cake, and baby bump too!

10:45 PM  
Blogger sixwickerts said...

SOOOOOO? What is the precious little package you are carrying? Should I send pink or blue?

4:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home