Pickrell Pirates

Well everone ELSE was doing it, so I guess we ought to as well! Actually I was checking out Becky's blog and saw how many others were keeping in touch with their blogs. What a wonderful idea! So anyway,... I'm going to bore you with my news too! Whoo hoo!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ketchikan, Alaska, United States

Now is the time to adjust to yet another new normal. We have forgotten what sleeping through the entire night is like.

Monday, June 29, 2009

Dad's Rule!



I just want to take this opportunity to say how much I appreciate the men in my life. My dad is a bit goofy, kind of on a different page at time, but absolutely a life saver. He's always rushing over to make sure that Haddy is okay. He's always very concerned that she's too hot, or that she's uncomfortable being swaddled. Haddy absolutely loves just sitting and chilling with him. I love him very much and I thank God that he's here.




My father-in-law is a good man. He loves his grandkids and helps out where he can. He did a great job raising my husband, so I'm very thankful.



I'm so thankful that I have an opportunity to reconnect with my father, Jim. We've been very distant for years, even though we've usually lived in the same town. He loves his granddaughter very much and it reminds him, and gives him an excuse to express, how much he loves his daughter. I'm so glad we're getting to know each other.




And of course, where would I be without my hubby. My knight in dented armor. My Prince in rugged clothes. I love this man more than I can say, and sometimes I just really want to belt him one. But I haven't, so that must be love. He's such a great daddy, and an excellent husband. It was such a joy to finally celebrate a happy Father's Day with him.

3 Comments:

Blogger Veta said...

You are very fortunate to have so many "dads" in your life. Count those blessings. Haddie is so cute, I can hardly wait to see her.

7:23 AM  
Blogger Becky said...

Great post, Tiffany. Glad you and Rick and Haddy are doing well!

10:48 AM  
Blogger TeacherKrista said...

I love that picture with Greg!

12:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home