Pickrell Pirates

Well everone ELSE was doing it, so I guess we ought to as well! Actually I was checking out Becky's blog and saw how many others were keeping in touch with their blogs. What a wonderful idea! So anyway,... I'm going to bore you with my news too! Whoo hoo!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ketchikan, Alaska, United States

Now is the time to adjust to yet another new normal. We have forgotten what sleeping through the entire night is like.

Saturday, April 25, 2009

An end in sight!

Oh praise the Lord. I indeed will NOT be pregnant forever. At my last doctor's appointment on Thursday my midwife scheduled me for inducing on next Monday, the 27th. What a relief! I pretty much have the weekend to go into labor naturally, which would really be great. But if that doesn't happen, I go in VERY early on Monday morning. It's amazing the difference a for sure date makes. And God revealed to me an interesting point. I was very depressed and frustrated about being overdue, but God spoke to my heart an asked, "Is it really that bad, considering what you've been through?"
No, seeing as how I had my first baby prematurely, me being overdue just shows that my body can do it! I'm not a premature baby haver. There's blessing there, and I need to give glory to God. He has healed me, and He has given me a beautiful miracle. I am very excited that this baby is going to come before Rick has to go back to work. I am blessed that it's not going to be so much time that I get used to Rick being home all week. God's timing really is perfect. I should have figured that out by now, because it always works out that way. I just get impatient that God's not following MY agenda.
Please continue to pray. I really would like to go into labor naturally. But, I'm blessed that I'm not afraid of labor. They're planning on using Cytotech, which is actually an ulcer medication. Also, I will have to have an IV because I'm GBS positive, and I have a terrible time with IV's. Pray that when they put the needle in that they get it the first time and don't have to do multiple sticks. God is good, and he really does work all things for the good of those who love Him and are called according to His purpose.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer Caskey said...

Tiffany. I am a hard person to get an IV in but when you are at the end of your pregnancy your veins are WAY bigger than usual so it is generally much easier. The only times I have ever had an IV put in first try was when I had Emilee and Piper. If you need anything at all let me know. :) Jenn

2:04 PM  
Blogger Cooke family said...

Yay! I can't wait to meet Kosher! Ashlen needs a friend! I hope everything goes quickly and smoothly for you! We'll be praying for you on Monday!

11:45 AM  
Blogger sixwickerts said...

Congratulations you guys!! I just read a series of books where the main characters name was Hadassah, since then I have loved that name :) Well done Tiffany, may Hadassah be a blessing to you and teach you much! Love ya :)

5:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home