Pickrell Pirates

Well everone ELSE was doing it, so I guess we ought to as well! Actually I was checking out Becky's blog and saw how many others were keeping in touch with their blogs. What a wonderful idea! So anyway,... I'm going to bore you with my news too! Whoo hoo!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ketchikan, Alaska, United States

Now is the time to adjust to yet another new normal. We have forgotten what sleeping through the entire night is like.

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Counting down

Boy, I had a weird realization the other day. I'm going to have a baby... REAL soon. I mean, I can count the weeks left on my hands now. Only 8 weeks to go. Now that it's getting closer, I'm not so sure about what I have gotten myself into. I know it'll be fine. It's just intimidating to think of how much needs to be done around my house, but I have absolutely no time or energy to do anything about it. I've been begging God for a day off from school so I can get my house ready, but He keeps saying no. I have no substitute, or aide, and we've had clear weather. I'm physically exhausting myself. I've been fighting off all the illnesses that my students bring on, and I'm not getting much sleep. Lately, it's been hard just to walk. Sorry... now I'm just whining. Oh well, right now, I'm entitled. As soon as I have this baby, no one's going to really care anyhow. They'll just tell me to suck it up.
I have another ultrasound coming up in a couple of weeks. I'm looking forward to it. We're still trying to figure out what this kid is. It's been kind of funny lately. I can sit and watch my tummy and see it move when my baby kicks. It reminds me a lot of the movie "Alien." Such fun.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer Caskey said...

awe the nesting! I had the great fortune of being out of town when that hit each pregnancy so poor Lee was bombarded with you need to do this honey. have you gotten the crib up yet. Is the baby's room ready? drove him absolutely nuts LoL

You will do great. Don't be afraid to slow down a bit. you need the rest for labor and for the next few months after baby is born.

6:45 PM  
Blogger EP's Family said...

Hi Tiffany...thinking of you & Rob and knowing that our Lord will provide for you.

9:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home