Pickrell Pirates

Well everone ELSE was doing it, so I guess we ought to as well! Actually I was checking out Becky's blog and saw how many others were keeping in touch with their blogs. What a wonderful idea! So anyway,... I'm going to bore you with my news too! Whoo hoo!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ketchikan, Alaska, United States

Now is the time to adjust to yet another new normal. We have forgotten what sleeping through the entire night is like.

Thursday, April 02, 2009

It is SO on, Caren!!!

So here's the latest in the baby race, that's right, race. I just came back from my OB visit and, praise the LORD, I'm finally starting to dialate. It's only about a 1 or a 2, but it's something! Yay! So Caren and I are pretty neck and neck right now. We'll see who goes first. (I'm really praying it isn't a full OB ward when we get there). Good luck, Caren. We're both going to do this the natural way!

6 Comments:

Blogger Becky said...

I'm excited to hear your good news!

6:44 PM  
Blogger Nanette said...

Awesome! That puts a whole new spin on "Amazing Race"! LOL!! Keep us posted!! Nan

6:57 PM  
Blogger Cooke family said...

Good! We should take that walk up Deer Mtn. That should start some labor! Then we'll have natural snow births, on the comfort of a mountain top.

11:44 PM  
Blogger sixwickerts said...

I am just dying down here. I hate being away when all these babies are being born!! Hurry up already, the suspense is killing us!!

1:21 PM  
Blogger Cooke family said...

How's the castor oil going? ....CHEATER!! :)

12:27 PM  
Blogger Pickrell Pirates said...

HAHAHA!!! I haven't used it yet. I'm really nervous and don't know what to expect. I think I'll at least wait until after my doctor's appointment tomorrow. We'll see what happens.
Careful, Matthew's really anxious to see if it works.

6:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home