Pickrell Pirates

Well everone ELSE was doing it, so I guess we ought to as well! Actually I was checking out Becky's blog and saw how many others were keeping in touch with their blogs. What a wonderful idea! So anyway,... I'm going to bore you with my news too! Whoo hoo!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ketchikan, Alaska, United States

Now is the time to adjust to yet another new normal. We have forgotten what sleeping through the entire night is like.

Friday, May 29, 2009

Goofy Girls

I have been having way too much fun with my girls and a camera. When I say "my girls" I mean my baby and my dog. We've been very busy. Haddy is growing bigger, has tried lots of fashions, and we've still been doing what we usually do.


For walks outside, Haddy's been wearing her fashionable GAP coat that Krista's grandmother sent up for her. Here she's impersonating a Greek Fisherman.


Here Zatara is impersonating a deer. Isn't she talented?


Zatara and Haddy are becoming fast friends. I still don't let the dog kiss Haddy, however. Not until Haddy can at least fight back.


As Haddy gets older, she's getting a bit more shy and secretive. I think she's hiding something...


I can't imagine what it could be!


Haddy's ready for show biz. Already it's becoming a serious ordeal. We get stopped in grocery stores all the time with people just wanting to admire our baby. It's a bit annoying at times, but it also reminds us how incredibly blessed we are.

Sometimes Haddy likes to dress as an old lady and sleep for a long time. I can't really blame her. I do the same thing all the time.

Earlier this week, Haddy and I both had doctor's appointments. Dr. Haddy once again donned her scrubs so that she could help out. I love this outfit. It's just so darn cute.


Whew! After all that, who doesn't love a good, relaxing cup of coffee?

2 Comments:

Blogger TeacherKrista said...

Aww this was so much fun! I can't wait to come over and hold her and make stupid comments about her playing Catan!

5:10 PM  
Blogger Da Baums said...

She is so cute! I love all your goofy pictures!

12:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home