Pickrell Pirates

Well everone ELSE was doing it, so I guess we ought to as well! Actually I was checking out Becky's blog and saw how many others were keeping in touch with their blogs. What a wonderful idea! So anyway,... I'm going to bore you with my news too! Whoo hoo!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ketchikan, Alaska, United States

Now is the time to adjust to yet another new normal. We have forgotten what sleeping through the entire night is like.

Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Happy 4th!

It was a good 4th of July. I helped in organizing the booths, but because of Haddy, I did not work them the entire two days, and it was a HUGE relief! What a stress free holiday. Haddy was great. We did go down to the booths to see if there was anything that needed doing. While it was super scary driving and walking downtown, God kept us safe and we got to show off Haddy's 4th of July outfits. Plus, Gramma and Grandpa were really glad to see our angel.






Haddy even got a chance to throw a bean bag or two. Give it time. She'll grow into it.



Ironically, Haddy and her cousin Mariah were wearing the exact same outfit. The crazy part was, these weren't even Walmart clothes. My mom got Haddy's outfit from Anchorage and Ruth's sister got Mariah's outfit from Portland. Yet, low and behold, on the 4th of July, these two cousins were at breakfast with the exact same duds. How funny is that?



Haddy was sporting her sun hat. Amazingly we needed it this 4th. It was so hot! I even got a tan and I wasn't out in the sun for very long. Haddy's head disappeared in that hat. She kind of looked like that one guy in Fat Albert.

2 Comments:

Blogger sixwickerts said...

Too cute! Glad you had a sunny
4th :)

9:00 AM  
Blogger Cooke family said...

Cute outfit! We didn't even go downtown. Way too crowded and crazy for me! We watched the parade from the mall.

5:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home