Pickrell Pirates

Well everone ELSE was doing it, so I guess we ought to as well! Actually I was checking out Becky's blog and saw how many others were keeping in touch with their blogs. What a wonderful idea! So anyway,... I'm going to bore you with my news too! Whoo hoo!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ketchikan, Alaska, United States

Now is the time to adjust to yet another new normal. We have forgotten what sleeping through the entire night is like.

Saturday, July 25, 2009

My Little Sunshine!

I just adore this picture and just wanted to share it with everyone. I did enter this photo into a "cutest baby" contest. I would post the link for everyone to vote, but it has a lot of spam and just rediculous stuff with it. As much as we could use the prize money, I won't do that to everyone. Just enjoy my little girl's smile. :)

2 Comments:

Blogger sixwickerts said...

Don't post the link, just tell us which site it is! She is a doll, and deserves to win the cutest baby prize :)

8:31 PM  
Blogger Eric & Sarah said...

Tiffany,
I love this picture! Isn't it great when they smile? The fun is just beginning (I really mean that!)
I miss you guys!
Sarah

2:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home