Pickrell Pirates

Well everone ELSE was doing it, so I guess we ought to as well! Actually I was checking out Becky's blog and saw how many others were keeping in touch with their blogs. What a wonderful idea! So anyway,... I'm going to bore you with my news too! Whoo hoo!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ketchikan, Alaska, United States

Now is the time to adjust to yet another new normal. We have forgotten what sleeping through the entire night is like.

Thursday, December 17, 2009

DAY TWO: Green beans


Haddy is practicing. Warming up for a new solid: Green beans. Mmmm. Mommy insist on her eating all the gross stuff first before we move on to fruits and... well, the good stuff.




Oh yeah... ug,... I really *cough cough*... love green beans.


How long before I get ice cream? Mommy says it's an adult food-- like McDonald's (whatever that is).

3 Comments:

Blogger Cooke family said...

Great pictures! Yes, the first solids are a monumental occasion!

5:50 PM  
Blogger David, Jenn, and Abby said...

She is so cute!!! Love the costumes, and love her "take on them" even more :) Hope you guys are good. Keep the posts coming!

12:46 PM  
Blogger TeacherKrista said...

So the one that she gets her first try of green beans... that is her Uncle Sean face. He makes that face... A LOT.

1:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home