Pickrell Pirates

Well everone ELSE was doing it, so I guess we ought to as well! Actually I was checking out Becky's blog and saw how many others were keeping in touch with their blogs. What a wonderful idea! So anyway,... I'm going to bore you with my news too! Whoo hoo!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ketchikan, Alaska, United States

Now is the time to adjust to yet another new normal. We have forgotten what sleeping through the entire night is like.

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Hurray for costumes!

I absolutely love costumes! I don't think we get to use them enough. And it doesn't help that I work at a school that doesn't acknowledge Halloween, the one day that it's socially acceptable to wear a costume. But, Haddy gets to dress up all the time. Poor dear. She's too little to fight off her bizarre parents.


It all started with Dr. Haddy. She wants to be like Dr. V and Katrina the midwife.


For Harvest festival Haddy was a rather plump, goofy-looking dragon and I was a princess. It was fun.


David (a preschool and Day care attender at CPCS) dressed up as a knight. We quickly tracked him down and asked to get a picture with him. He was a bit shy, but we got our picture. How adorable!


Clover Pass worship team attacked by baby lobster! Quick! Get the garlic butter! My dad hated this outfit, but it still makes me smile a silly little grin.


...And finally, Haddy as a pile of laundry. No, maybe she's being Mary for the nativity. Maybe she's just hiding so that Mommy and Daddy won't dress her up so goofy any more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home