Pickrell Pirates

Well everone ELSE was doing it, so I guess we ought to as well! Actually I was checking out Becky's blog and saw how many others were keeping in touch with their blogs. What a wonderful idea! So anyway,... I'm going to bore you with my news too! Whoo hoo!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ketchikan, Alaska, United States

Now is the time to adjust to yet another new normal. We have forgotten what sleeping through the entire night is like.

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Happy Birthday, Haddi Jo!!!


Well, we made it! One year down. Whoot! I wanted to make sure that Haddi's first birthday was something awesome. We had spagetti, bubbles, balloons, bounce houses and bub-bub-bub-bub's (I still don't know what that is, but that's what Haddi says). I'm finding that my daughter is quite fearless. She was running about the bounce house with the big kids and getting launched every which way. She also figured out how to crawl out onto the slide on her own and go down head first. She just assumed someone would be there to catch her.




It was a great turn out! The Cooke babies (as Krista calls them) made their wild appearance. Brenan has a huge fan in Haddi. The Spokely's came with Aria beautifully dressed in her party gown. And Carla and Jo-jo galavanted around.



Haddi INSISTED on riding on the scooter train. She actually rode pretty good on her own.



The two one-year-olds having a "ball."

Mmmmm... birthday spagetti!


It's my party, I can be nude if I want to!

2 Comments:

Blogger Cooke family said...

Cute pics! It was a very fun party! I was also amazed at Haddy's fearlessness doing everything the big kids did!

10:18 AM  
Blogger seogenc said...

gebze evden eve nakliyat



izmit evden eve nakliyat




gebze evden eve nakliyat

5:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home