Pickrell Pirates

Well everone ELSE was doing it, so I guess we ought to as well! Actually I was checking out Becky's blog and saw how many others were keeping in touch with their blogs. What a wonderful idea! So anyway,... I'm going to bore you with my news too! Whoo hoo!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ketchikan, Alaska, United States

Now is the time to adjust to yet another new normal. We have forgotten what sleeping through the entire night is like.

Friday, June 17, 2011

BLOGGING!!!

So... since the emergence of my facebook account, I have not blogged at all. I'm glad to see that others are keeping the course. I'm currently taking a grad school course that is trying to revolutionize school teaching by incorporating technology. I figure blogging is a great way to increase social networking, creative writing, and professional discussion. Anyways... we'll see how things go. And I curious to see if I can keep two things up at once. See ya!

2 Comments:

Blogger Veta said...

It's called "multitasking" and moms can do it all don't you kow.

2:35 PM  
Blogger e.s.t.h.e.r spell it right said...

hope u'll blog more, perhaps u could find the joy again:)

8:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home