Pickrell Pirates

Well everone ELSE was doing it, so I guess we ought to as well! Actually I was checking out Becky's blog and saw how many others were keeping in touch with their blogs. What a wonderful idea! So anyway,... I'm going to bore you with my news too! Whoo hoo!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ketchikan, Alaska, United States

Now is the time to adjust to yet another new normal. We have forgotten what sleeping through the entire night is like.

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Master's class exemplar! Please help out!

Hey!
Again, I don't know if anyone is still readin this, but I'll just put it out there. I'm taking grad classes to get my Master's degree and I need to come up with an example of a lesson I would do in my class using technology. If you could please help me out with some postings, I would very much appreciate it (and for some reason, I am having trouble posting on my own blog site. Anyway, here's the site. Enjoy!


http://classycommunity.blogspot.com/

2 Comments:

Blogger Veta said...

I still read your blog however, I am technology challenged and right at the moment, can think of nothing that would help. Maybe by the time I get to Ktown I will think of something but by then, you may not need it

9:56 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Nike High Heels

Monster High Celebrities

Jordan Heels

Nike Dunk Sb High Heels Black And Pink

High Heel

10:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home