Pickrell Pirates

Well everone ELSE was doing it, so I guess we ought to as well! Actually I was checking out Becky's blog and saw how many others were keeping in touch with their blogs. What a wonderful idea! So anyway,... I'm going to bore you with my news too! Whoo hoo!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ketchikan, Alaska, United States

Now is the time to adjust to yet another new normal. We have forgotten what sleeping through the entire night is like.

Friday, October 12, 2012

Stressors and Meals

 
*SIGH*... My poor puppy with her huge abscess (which we didn't know about because of the misdiagnosis).

Haddi has been going through a new stage where she's been rather cranky and non-compliant.

It feels like the house is in a constant state of disarray.

And others just want my constant attention.

However, I am enjoying cooking.  And there are some incredible meals.  This is "potato" soup... and it is just AMAZING!  I've never cooked like this in my entire life.

 
I'VE LOST 9.2 LBS IN TWO WEEKS!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jessica said...

The food looks Yummy!!!!

5:13 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

i really love your blog

9:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home